Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Twisted Metal (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 0:21:56 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

'Oh great, her.', Thomas thought to himself. When he heard Himiko's name announced as his partner, Thomas grimaced. Still, the fact that he was stuck with her filled him with the rage he needed for the task.

It had been years, since the two last encountered each other. The daughter of the family that employed the bastards that took Shadow. The people ultimately responsible for his death, at the hands of the man who bought the Poochyena.

Had Thomas not been talked down from killing the buyer, he'd have gone after her, and her family next.

He heard of the botched job that caused her to be exiled to Hoenn. Of the Druddigon they planned to weaponize against the League. He was thankful that they failed, but knew it was inevitable that they'd pursue the beast again.

Ripper opened the game, by launching into the car with a brutal Bullet Punch.

uzTVABnK

tags:
notes: Mission - Bonus Stage: Destroy Car

close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
Twisted Metal (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 0:44:48 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
Himiko sauntered into the area with as much vanity for herself and disdain for anybody beneath her. He gait was calculated, sensual. Every step was a master class in being an utterly cold-hearted woman who aspired to be something more than a face in the crowd.

And when her eyes fell on Thomas, those lips tore into a gleeful grin. Her snake-like eyes seemed to hone in on every little detail about him since they had last met.

The very man she had come to know well. She knew that he was likely sour about taking the life of that precious little dog of his, but she honestly cared very little. If it wasn't such a weakling, it would have survived. The rules of nature applied to everybody, you either cried about it or you survived.

"Ah, I didn't think I'd see you again, handsome." Himiko said in the sweetest tone possible as she called her Zoroark to be her chosen Pokemon for the destruction derby. "It's been far too long! How is that little pooch of yours doing? What's the name again?..."

Onna was next to begin her own destruction. She raised both claws into the air, gathering darkness in them until goth limbs surrounded themselves in a dark energy. She then brought both down on the hood of the car, as metal crunched and bent underneath the force of their attack.

"Keeping busy as usual, I see."

W9ar1tXy

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Twisted Metal (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 0:50:47 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas' skin crawled as the woman addressed him.

"In a better place.", Thomas answered her coldly. "And your minions, they still eating through a straw?", Thomas asked her.

The Scizor jumped up, before coming down on the vehicle with a Brutal Swing. Thomas joined in shortly afterward, grabbing a sledgehammer, and slamming it down on the car.

LhWGrCFM

tags:

close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
Twisted Metal (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 7:21:12 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
"Most likely." Himiko said, canting her head across to Thomas while watching him pick up a sledgehammer and get to work. She allow him and the Pokemon to get to work, opting to remain from afar with an amused look on her face.

"One of them, I think it was Saito. I never really did pay much attention to their names. He still hasn't woken up from the coma you put him in. Doctors doubt he ever will."

The Zoroark stepped aside enough for Thomas to get some licks in without being in danger of getting smashed himself. Onna followed up on her previous attack by lunging backwards and creating a ball of darkness between her paws. The whirling maelstrom of energy was sent careening with the car, much like the other members presently smashing it.

"They really know how to make durable cars, don't they? Don't hold back, Onna. And do give our guest plenty of room."

The Zoroark let out what sounded like the mixture of a hiss and a snicker, eyes flickering to Thomas as her white mane swayed in the breeze.

Mq8lON9x

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Twisted Metal (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 1:47:10 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Good, fuck him.", Thomas replied coldly. "Tell me, why hasn't Rocket just pulled the plug on his sorry ass? Eleven years is a long time to keep a man on life support. And even before Silas, Rocket wasn't exactly a charity case.", Thomas inquired.

Thomas backed away after a few swings of the hammer. He allowed the Hisuian Zoroark and Scizor to continue their work. The metallic bug used his pincer to Bug Bite down on a piece of the car, before ripping it off, and bashing the rest of the car with it.

8bUC1j29

tags:

close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
Twisted Metal (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 3:01:57 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
"The reason's simple. His family has deep pockets and far too much hope than anybody in our line of work should have. Rocket could care less about a family's struggle and losing a hospital bed if the money is paid upfront. Maybe there's a reason his condition hasn't gotten anywhere in so long, but I'm not the agent you were, now am I?"

Himiko replied while watching the show for herself. Just casually leaning on the wall overlooking at the other people present as they continued the effort to destroy the car. The Zoroark continued its assualt on the car alongside Thomas and the Scizor. Onna sunk into the shadows again, swiping her claws against the exposed innards of the car as she swiftly swung her tail back and forth, an eye on the Scizor, sizing it up.

"We're making good progress here. Great work as always, team."

She chuckled with a grin.

"What have you been up to? Keeping that cute nose of yours out of Rocket business, hopefully?"

IKeEWMwm

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Twisted Metal (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 21:36:51 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"So you're telling me Saito's family has enough money and clout to keep his ass on life support? But in the six years I spent preparing, he never moved up the food chain, despite apparently having a conntected family? He sounds like a loser, and a waste of skin to me!", Thomas spat.

At this point, the vehicle was sufficiently demolished. The crowd applauded, as the Scizor and Hisuian Zoroark made short work of the vehicle. The Scizor glowered at the Zoroark, as if it was a contest to see who could do more damage. The Scizor rushed in, beating down the heap in Close Combat.

"You wish.", Thomas answered. "Now, what brings you to Hoenn, hm?", Thomas asked.

Truth was, he kept tabs on her, too. Heard about the operation gone wrong. How she screwed up capturing a particularly strong Druddigon, one they intended to weaponize against their enemies.

XwkA8ERN

tags:

close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
Twisted Metal (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 8:38:04 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
"That he is, Benoit. That he is. Never a finer faceless grunt in the meaning of the phrase."

The crowd roared from the recent exploits of vehicle destruction. Himiko thought it somewhat boorish to beat up on a disable car and to call it entertainment, but whatever would make the crowd happy and the promise of an excess payday. The Rocket pursed her lips together and scoffed at the celebratory applause from the crowd.

The Zoroark, meanwhile, looked back at the Scizor to accept its challenge and then went to smash its claws against the car, much like the other bug-type. It kicked the door inside of the car while emitting a soft growl while focused on Thomas and his Pokemon.

"I was sent here for deployment, same as every other member. I was growing bored of Kanto anyway, so it worked out perfectly."

tcXEHYmQ

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Twisted Metal (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 16:41:36 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Between the Scizor's heavy pincers, and the Zoroark's claws made short work of what remained of the car. It was safe to say, at this point, the car was little more than a heap of glorified scrap. The two rival Pokemon made disturbingly short work of the target, and it showed.

Thomas grinned knowingly at the Rocket. "Is that so? It wouldn't have anything to do with a Druddigon now, would it?", Thomas inquired rhetorically. A showing that he kept tabs on her, and heard about the botched operation.

With the game having ended, and the duo having been deemed successful in the destruction of the car, Thomas looked back to the Rocket. "We gotta start meeting like this more often. Good talk.", Thomas told her, before walking off to claim his prize.

ax46Le9I

tags:
notes: 513 total (so far)

close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
Twisted Metal (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 5:22:22 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
"Th-The Drudi...."

Himiko's expression faltered at the mention of the Druddigon. the very reason she was bound to Hoenn and not her home region. The reminder of it caused every fiber of her being to go from playfully smug to furious in only a few seconds. She clenched her teeth in a silent fury. Had she the ability to, she was surely ready to order Onna to launch an attack at Thomas for his transgression.

"You want to talk about previous mistakes, you smug wannabe rebel? I don't care how you figured it out, but I'm sure as hell not going to let you think for a moment that I'm to blame for that."

Himiko was ready to go into another tantrum of obscenities and "colorful descriptions" for what she thought of Thomas as, but was so rudely interrupted by him walking away. She growled in frustration as Onna returned to her side and tended to her angry trainer.

"Next time, I won't be so forgiving, Benoit! Ugh, I'm going to wrap my hands around your neck and squeeze until I see brains, you hear me?!"

She shouted at him while walking away to claim her prize.

maQJLNBw

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Twisted Metal (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2024 20:29:16 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven